Terms & Conditions for Hotel Booking
- 1. Full Pre-Payment of Hotel Booking is required at the time of Reservation.
- 2. In case of request for Cancellation of any Reservation is received 15 or more days before the date of arrival, 50% of the total Amount & 10% S.Ch. will be collected as Cancellation charges.
- 3. Cancellation request before 7 days of Reservation, no Refund would be entertained.
- 4. No Cancellation, No Refund on Summer, Puja & X-Mass Vacation Bookings.
- 5. Only one Postponement or Preponement is permitted before 30 days subject to Availability.
- 6. If one Postponement or Preponement is availed, no further Postponement or Preponement will be permitted and as such, there will be No Refund of the Total Amount.
- 7. Agency will not undertake any liability towards any loss/damage of life/property any other belongings whatsoever of the tourist by any accident/theft/robbery or any other unwanted happening during the tour.
- 8. If the Booking is made through the Agency, Cancellation also should be made through that Agency only.
- 9. Cancellations are to be made during office hours on working days against the original Vouchers only.
- 10. No Cancellations are allowed due to Political Reasons, Cancellations of Trains/Flights, Natural Calamities and Reasons of Personal Nature.
N.B: Some of the Hotels & Transports have Policy of “NO REFUND” on any occasions. In that case you will not receive any Refund of your Cancellation.
Terms & Conditions for Package Tour
Passengers are requested to first go through all the terms and condition before booking the tour. Once the booking is done, it is presumed that you have read and understood the rules and regulations formulated by the company and agree to abide by them printed in Final receipt and service list.
BOOKING / REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The entire tour cost or Rs.3000/- per person for passenger travelling by sleeper class train Rs.5000/- per person for passengers travelling by AC/2AC/3AC Train. Rs.10, 000/- per person for passengers travelling by Air.
If you book the tour within 15 days of tour departure, the entire tour price has to be paid at the time of booking. Payment can be made through account pay Cheque / NEFT / Demand Draft or Cash.
The Cheque / NEFT / Demand Draft are to be drawn in favour of "Duke Travels" Tamluk Bank only.
"Duke Travels" has appointed local information centre and representative. All payment made to our representative will have to be vide crossed Cheque or NEFT / Demand Draft only favouring to "Duke Travels" Tamluk. Cash payment shall be accepted at office only.
If you cannot visit our office, you can make the payment directly to the bank in favour of "Duke Travels", passengers can deposited a local Cheque / NEFT / Cash in SBI Bank or HDFC Bank, Branches across India.
SBI Bank Details
|Name of A/C||DUKE TRAVELS|
|IFS code no||SBIN0000193|
HDFC Bank Details
|Bank Name||HDFC Bank|
|Name of A/C||DUKE TRAVELS|
|IFS code no||HDFC0001930|
YOUR TOUR COST
- Tour price given in Office (Brochure) is per adult. Child 5 years to 11 years 20% less on tour price, without bed / accommodation.
- Child 5 years to 11 years 10% less on tour price with bed / accommodation.
- Child 2 years to bellow 5 years 60% less on tour cost without bed and rail berth (sharing parents bed ) bellow 2 years Rs.800/- to Rs.1,200/- as per tour.
TOUR COST EXCLUDED
Difference rail fare of 2AC / 3AC/ Air / Ship, laundry, Riding horse, boating, Ice skating, Medical Expenses, Entry Fees, Guide Charges, Sight-Seeing Cost for transport from hotel / lodging house, Railway station Bus stand and excess luggage charges(above 15 kgs.)
Regarding tour cost (after booking) passengers shall have to bear the difference for any increase in rail/ bus / air / ship fare, Hotel tariff and Govt. Tax. No cancellation of booking shall be accepted on these grounds.
GOVT. SERVICE TAX
Please note that the Govt. Service Tax is applicable on tour cost and will be collected from passengers.
JOURNEY BY BUS / ROAD
Luxury coach as per tour itenary, seat numbers in bus are provided on rotation basis as per the booking date. We use luxury coach, Jeeps, Tata Sumo, Mini Coach, and Tempo Traveler depending on the type of tour or itenary and passenger’s strength.
JOURNEY BY RAIL
Sleeper class coach journey by train service. Particular type of berth(s) is / are not guaranteed when journey by train. We also totally depended on the Railway authority.
Family wise room in middle class good quality hotel / lodging house with attach bath. In case of booked three adults sharing one double bedded room the 3rd adult will get one mattress, pillow, blanket on Floor due to lack of 3 bedded rooms or 3 bedded room as availability. If you want 3 adults sharing with one double bedded room rate will be deducted Rs. 1000/- to Rs 2000/- per head as tour wise, then no separate bed / mattress will not be provided in this double bedded room.
LTC / LFC CERTIFICATE MONEY RECEIPT
Money Receipt will be issue after complication of your journey.
We provide Bengali food by our own cook: Bed tea, Breakfast with tea, Lunch (veg / non-veg), after- noon Tiffin’s, Diner (Veg / non-Veg) if necessary company may be supplied vegetarian food from local Hotel/Dhaba due to unavoidable circumstances. TRAIN FOOD: - Rail food supplied from Railway Canteen/Pantry Car.
Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited in the Train, Bus, Reception hall and dining place.
The management shall not be held responsible or liable to pay any compensation for any incident of theft, burglary etc. or for any accident causing and loss injury to missing or death (may God forbid) of any passenger during the tour period.
Renowned services are provided to you by our Tour Manager and staffs throughout the tour.
After final payment, company will provide information to the passenger for final itenary of tour, Confirm journey date, Train No. and timing and also Reporting place. The passenger’s should arrange to keep their own lug gages under lock and key for safety.
The management shall not hold responsible or liable to pay any companions for any loss or damage of luggage during the tour period.
Days of tour: including departure and arrival date.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS RULES
If Duke Travels cancels a tour, Tour amount shall be refunded by cash or cheque within 7 days.
In case of tour being cancelled by the management due to natural calamities, political strikes, permission of national Forests declared before the journey date.
Dislocation railway track or cancellation of train, Road block imposition of Curfew / Strike or any unavoidable circumstances the passengers will be entitled to refunded subject to cancellation charges of 30% of the total amount the tour cost, cancellation charges the subject to surrendered of the final Receipt or Advance Receipt. All services such as railway ticket, hotel accommodation, transportation, staffs are pre blocked well in advanced. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers.
If the passengers have to cancel the tour due to any reason, they have to make an application in writing to that effect, cancellation charges given herein.
NO OF DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE
(We received your written cancellation) AMOUNT YOU MUST PAY % ON TOTAL TOUR PRICE
|More than 70 days in advance||Rs. 1000/-||More than 60-31 days in advance||Rs. 3000|
|More than 30-15 days in advance||Rs. 60%|
|More than 15-7 days in advance||Rs. 80%|
|More than 7 days in advance||NO REFUND|
Cancellation Charges for Air / Upper class rail tickets (As like 1AC / 2Ac / 3AC) are applicable as per the rules of the Air lines / Railway authority. Any refund payable will be given to passenger after received of refund from respective Air line / Railway Authority after deducting the processing charge.